Basic Plan for Safety and Health Management
FY2021 Basic Plan for Safety and Health Management
Safety takes precedence over everything else.
"Safety and health are the foundation for management and a major premise of all activities"
Elimination of serious accidents
Safety of fellow workers, everyone's health Let's find and reduce risk in the workplace
I. Basic Policy
Ensure that all employees think and act on their own to prevent accidents.
Aim to create a happy and pleasant workplace.
II. Primary Goals
- Promotion of safety management activities to eliminate major accidents
- Promote safety management activities to prevent occupational accidents
- ensure compliance with safety and health laws and regulations
- promote safety activities at affiliates and subcontractors
- promote safety activities to prevent traffic accidents
- "Securing days off" and "Improving the work environment" for the reform of work styles
- Promotion of health promotion applied to the with COVID-19 and post-COVID era.
Safety Education Facility "Safety Lore Hall"
Learning from Accidents and Inspiring Motivation "Safety Lore Hall"
Recognizing our pride as professionals who create safety, we established the "Safety Lore Hall" as a place to pass on past disasters and accidents without letting them fade away, to learn from them, and to inspire our determination (motivation) to think about safety.
The purpose of the "Safety Lore Hall" is for all employees of the Kyudenko Group to learn the tragedy of accidents and the importance of ensuring safety by facing the facts of accidents and passing on the lessons learned from past accidents, focusing on serious accidents in power distribution, electricity, HVAC, and information and telecommunications construction work.
The facility consists of five steps.
Safety Education Facility "Safety Lore Hall" Floor Map
The "Safety Lore Hall" not only raises the safety awareness of the Kyudenko Group, but also serves as a place to create a culture of safety through the concerted efforts of the entire Kyudenko Group.
Hazard Simulation Training Facility" to raise safety awareness and improve hazard avoidance skills
To prevent accidents, it is important to learn about safety and health in the classroom, but it is also important to improve sensitivity to danger.The purpose of this facility is to raise safety awareness and improve risk avoidance skills by experiencing the dangers that can occur in the workplace.By combining this with the "Safety Lore Hall" education, further safety and health activities can be expected to be effective.
Outline of the facility
- Falling Shock Simulation TrainingFalling mannequins are made to simulate a crash from a height, and the trainees are made to understand how the impact load changes depending on the height at which the safety belt rope is hung.
- Crash load experience trainingTrainees wear a safety belt and hang from a single rope to experience the difference in pressure on the abdomen due to the different positions of the safety belt.
- Ladder hazard trainingTrainees experience the fear of slipping or leaning on a ladder, and understand the correct way to set up and climb a ladder.
- Stepladder Hazard Simulation TrainingTrainees experience the fear of a stepladder tilting sideways, and understand how to install and use it correctly.
- Power Tool Hazard Simulation TrainingInstructors will demonstrate and explain examples of disasters to help participants understand how to use them properly.They will also experience the danger of getting their hands caught in power tools.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
1．Drop impact training
2．Load training at the time of a crash
3．Experiencing the danger of ladders
4．Stepladder Hazard Simulation Training
5．Power Tool Hazard Simulation Training
<High-speed cutting machine>
<Portable Circular Saw>